Spring Bluff Railway Station is a locality 15 kilometres north of Toowoomba via New England Highway, and is adjacent to the town of Highfields.
The Spring Bluff railway station was built in the 1860s to allow trains a place to stop during the steep climb from Brisbane to nearby Toowoomba. In 1890, it was named Spring Bluff after the spring water and the sandstone bluff in the area.
The railway station closed in August 1992. The station and its gardens are heritage listed, and are maintained by a trust consisting of the regional councils of Toowoomba and Lockyer Valley along with Queensland Rail, who also operate a cafe at the site.